There are two ways to assign static IP address to your Evolution camera;
1 - Using the Camera Configuration Tool
(If you don't already have this installed, you can download the configuration tool from here.)
- Double click on the Configuration Tool Icon on your desktop.This should display a list of all Oncam cameras on that specific network (assuming all cameras are on the same network). Note. Make sure the Camera Type is set to the cameras you are trying to find on your network. Camera Type can be changed using the drop down.
- Locate the camera you want to assign a static the IP address using the camera MAC address as a guide.
- Check-off / tick the box next to the camera.
- Click the Network settings tab at the bottom of the window.
- It’s important at this stage to turn off DHCP.
- Type in the required Static IP address, Subnet Mask and Default Gateway.
- Click Save Network Settings button and the camera will restart.
2 - Using the Camera page settings
- If you know IP address of camera, type that into a browser to view camera.
- You will be prompted to enter username and password. Default Username is “admin” and password is “admin”.
- Click on ADMIN tab located at the bottom right corner of the camera page.
- Next, click on the Network Tab to bring up the Network Settings.
- Turn off DHCP and type in your required IP Address, Subnet Mask and Default Gateway.
- Click on Apply IP Setting after making changes