Phone: UK +44 (0)207 371 2324 US +1 978 735 4860 x112
Email: UK/US email@example.com
(Phone lines open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, Excluding public holidays)
RMA ProcedureAll Oncam Evolution products are now covered by a 3 year manufactures warranty.
It is required to speak to a local technical support representative before initiating a product return. In many cases, issues can be resolved over the phone or via remote diagnostic tools. In the unlikely event that the product cannot be fixed remotely or a hardware fault has already been confirmed, please follow the steps below to return the product for repair to ONCAM.
1. Download the ONCAM RMA request form from here
2. The completed RMA form must include the following information. Missing or incorrect information may cause delay or the rejection of the RMA.
a. Quantity and detailed description of the goods to be returned including product code or type.
b. Serial number/s or MAC address/es of the goods to be returned
c. The failure modes or damage that has occurred to the goods
3. Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please ensure "RMA request" is included in the subject line of the email.
4. Once the RMA has been approved an RMA number will be issued by the support team.
5. Products being returned under RMA must be properly packaged for shipment and shipped at the customers own expense to one of the following addresses, depending on location. Please ensure the RMA number is clearly marked on all packages being returned. Do not return any items unless an RMA number has been issued.
The Americas: Europe:
FTAO: Returns Department FTAO: Returns Department
Oncam Global Inc. Oncam Global Ltd
900 Middlesex Turnpike Kennedy House
Building 5, Suite 2E 115 Hammersmith Road
MA 01821 W14 0QH
Turkey, India, Thailand and rest of the World: please contact email@example.com
6. Once received and processed, the unit will either be repaired or replaced and returned to the customer