This procedure applies to the Evolution 05, Evolution 05 Mini, Evolution 12 and Evolution 180 Camera Range
Technical Support Contact Information
Phone: UK +44 (0)207 371 2324 US +1 978 735 4860 option 2
Email: UK/US firstname.lastname@example.org
(Phone lines open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, Excluding public holidays)
All Oncam Evolution products are covered by a 3 year manufactures warranty.
It is required to speak to a local technical support representative before initiating a product return. In many cases, issues can be resolved over the phone or via remote diagnostic tools. In the unlikely event that the product cannot be fixed remotely or a hardware fault has already been confirmed, the following steps with be taken:
1. An RMA form will be sent out
2. The completed RMA form must include the following information.
(Missing or incorrect information may cause delay or the rejection of the RMA).
a. Quantity and model of the camera**
b. Serial number/s and/or MAC address/es** of the goods to be returned
c. The failure or damage that has occurred to the goods
**Can be found on the label on the back of the camera body
3. Email the completed form to email@example.com . Please ensure "RMA request" is included in the subject line of the email.
4. Once the RMA has been approved an RMA number will be issued by the support team.
5. Products being returned under RMA must be properly packaged for shipment and shipped at the customers own expense to the address provided by the support representative, depending on location. Please ensure the RMA number is clearly marked on all packages being returned. Do not return any items unless an RMA number has been issued.
6. Once received and processed, the unit will either be repaired and returned to the customer or replaced within 5 working days (Excluding weekends and public holidays).