Evolution Range: How to Assign Static IP Addresses to Multiple Cameras
This article applies to the following cameras:
To assign static IP address to multiple cameras, the cameras must be connected to an isolated switch, with no DHCP server.
Note: The Oncam Camera Configuration Tool is required to perform this function.
Use the following steps to assign static IP addresses;
- Discover camera(s) using the Configuration Tool.
- On the Product Filter, click Select All to select all discovered camera(s) or manually click on the checkbox  next to each camera to select.
- Click on the Network Settings tabs below.
- Click on Disabled radio button to disable DHCP on the camera(s).
- Enter the first IP address, subnet mask and default gateway of the desired range.
- Click Save Network Settings to apply the configuration.
- This opens a new dialogue box, click on Yes and confirm the Camera logins on subsequent dialogue box.